I do this everyday. I do this everyday.

Nonnii. :D

Melko omaperäinenhän tämä. Tota tekstiä alus ois kyllä voinu pitää näkyvillä vähän kauemmin, ois ehtiny lukee paremmin. Piirrokset on kyllä tosi hyvin tehty.
Iha nice. :)

Quite unconventional really. The text at the beginning could've been shown for a little longer, thus making it easier to read. However, the drawings were real well made.
Pretty nice. :)

minilinkki responds:

Kiittosh :-)

Thanks :-)

The epic boobs of Ucogi The epic boobs of Ucogi

Wow.

Stunning, hypnotizing and just really well animated.

No Internet (bocodamondo) No Internet (bocodamondo)

Not bad.

For your first flash, it was pretty good, actually. There are still stuff you should improve, though. You should add a preloader in the beginning of the movie, you can find tutorials here on Newgrounds. Also, the sound quality would've been better. And for last, the video itself is kinda blurry, so you must be doing something a bit differently. But overall, it was good for your first flash though. Keep it up!

bocodamondo responds:

thanks for the tipp next time i do it
but episode 2 is done i gonne make that with 'preloader' in episode 3 ^^

Keyboard breaker Keyboard breaker

Dull.

Improvements are needed. You should spend more time on the graphics, thus making it more interesting to look at. Background music and some sound effects would've also been a nice touch, although even then, the game would be pretty dull, considering that all you do is tap buttons.

An OK try.

Healthy Teethy Healthy Teethy

Pretty cool.

The gameplay was nice, smooth and simple. In my opinion, the game would've been better if it was harder.
Keep up the good job!

Run!! Run!!

It was OK, I guess.

I gotta agree, you did come up with a pretty good concept. I'm not sure has anyone done something like this before. It's difficult and creative. I do have to complain about the gameplay a bit. The character's acceleration is a little too low, meaning that you start running slowly, and THEN full speed. I know, it's more realistic, but I found it hard to play sometimes. Also, no offence, but the music is horrible to listen to. It's kind of spooky, but it gets really annoying if you play it a longer time. The animation is awesome, good job with that.
Anyways, the game was OK, I guess. If you'd just fix some of the problems I mentioned, it would definitely be much better. But I can see you tried hard.

~|Smash Bros. Melee Menu|~ ~|Smash Bros. Melee Menu|~

Awesome.

Great song.

something =) something =)

Good.

Not bad. Not bad indeed.

groovatron responds:

cool

*[GamE]* *[GamE]*

Cool.

It's catchy little techno song. I like the cheering voice in the background. Keep it up! ;P

Sp1r1T responds: